Friday, April 17, 2009

‘'I Hate Ilayathalapathy - Puratchi Thalapathy’ - Surya

Really appalling to hear this from a silent cool chap. Surya who doesn’t open any controversial statements has now brimmed himself with it. But he hasn’t done anything straight from his shoulders, but somewhat indirectly… Recently, while interacting with Medias, the actor was put forth with the questions why he doesn’t love to ennoble himself with such titles like Ilayathalapathy, Puratchi Thalapathy and so on. Surya replied, “Already I have been rechristened from Saravanan to Surya and it wouldn’t look good prefixing such titles.



In fact, I hate such titles and don’t want at any cost. In fact, my fans have been ardently requesting me to take on with a title for which I didn’t turn up. And I’m sure they would understand my nature”.

No comments:

Post a Comment